WE SPECIALIZE IN RF INNOVATION
Our elite RF Antenna, Feed & Electrical design and testing capabilities enable effective production of sophisticated, high-volume, high-yield, and highly reliable products
Fast track your 5G antenna testing and verification today!
• We can help you determine which of our two indoor test chambers your antenna is best suited for based upon its size, frequency, and measurements to undertake.
• Experience a quick turnaround of a comprehensive data analysis, interpretation, and guidance that has come to be expected from our key partners.
• Rest easy while we prepare and create the supporting documentation needed for your certification, such as plots, spec sheets, pictures, and performance data.
ProBrand offers two antenna test chambers to meet the need of the 5G/LTE market.
• ProBrand owns and operates comprehensive test facilities that allow measurement from DC to 500MHz to 40 GHz of almost every conceivable parameter including material and device characterization through system-level performance and regulatory approvals.
• ProBrand’s anechoic chambers and automated antenna ranges allow for in-house testing from 500MHz to 40GHz of an extremely small array element(s) as well as large 1.2m antenna apertures in a 1.28m high x 1.8m wide x 1.8m deep test zone.
Additional Mechanical Engineering and Testing Capabilities
• CMM for precise mechanical and surface accuracy measurements.
• Environmental Test Equipment for Corrosion, UV, Temperature, and wind load performance.
• On-site machining and construction of mounting brackets for nearly any antenna
Learn what a ProBrand contract testing partnership looks like
• Our customers have the advantage of working with our knowledgeable and experienced RF Engineers, who provide the proper support needed to ensure the success of your project.
• We understand the challenges facing antenna, microwave, and communication system Engineers, which is why accurate measurement of antenna performance is key.
• Through our prolific in-house engineering design team combined with advanced R&D labs, state-of-the-art indoor compact antenna and feed ranges, and leading-edge manufacturing facilities, ProBrand offers shortened time to market and a complete end-to-end solution.
Ready to get started?
ProBrand International, Inc.
1900 West Oak Circle
Marietta, GA 30062
Tel: +1 (770) 423-7072